We are running a competition* where we would like you to share with us ‘why you like using Thamesbank Credit Union’ in a video format or as an image.
Please submit your entries via email to email@example.com by 27 May 2021.
The winning entry will get 2 x Heston Leisure Centre day passes.
*Terms and conditions apply.
We can’t wait to see your testimonial come to life!
Please see below for details on how to enter as well terms and conditions.
How does it work?
The competition will run from 06 to 27 May 2021. To enter the Thamesbank Credit Union video/image testimonial competition, please read the full terms and conditions below.
Competition terms and conditions
1. By entering the competition, you are agreeing to these video testimonial terms and conditions.
2. The competition is being run by Thamesbank Credit Union.
Eligibility to enter
3. The competition is open to Thamesbank Credit Union members only and entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
4. Employees and board members of Thamesbank Credit Union and its subsidiaries including Employees and board members of Credit Union Solutions (CUS), along with their families and members of their households, are not eligible to enter.
5. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize that you may win.
6. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
7. The competition is free to enter.
How to enter
8. Create a short video (max. 3 minutes in MP4 format) with a response to ‘Why I like using Thamesbank Credit Union?” You can also create an image that is 1080 x 1080 px or 1024 x 512 px.
9. Email us this video/image, alongside your name and contact details, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your video is too large, you can use WeTransfer to send it to us.
10. Please note that by submitting your video/image, you consent your video/image to be used in our communication channels including, but not limited to, Thamesbank Credit Union website and social media channels.
11. Competition entries will be accepted up to midday on xxx. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
12. Thamesbank Credit Union will not accept responsibility if the contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
13. Thamesbank Credit Union holds the right to disqualify entries that are of poor sound and image quality, or does not answer the question “Why do you like using Thamesbank Credit Union?”
14. The prize will be two Heston Leisure Centre day passes.
15. The judges will pick the winner.
16. Particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
17. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
18. Thamesbank Credit Union reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
19. The decision of Thamesbank Credit Union regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
20. We will announce the winner on 27 May 2021 via the contact details (email or phone) provided in the email that the entrant supplied.
21. Thamesbank Credit Union will attempt to contact the winners by email up to two times.
22. If either winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Thamesbank Credit Union reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
23. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize. Alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
24. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the competition being used by Thamesbank Credit Union for the purposes of administering the competition, and only for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
25. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participants by contacting us at email@example.com.
26. The winners agree to the release of their first name to any other competition participants if requested via Thamesbank Credit Union.
27. An announcement of the winners’ first name will be made via Thamesbank Credit Union members eNewsletter.
28. All personal information shall be used in accordance with Thamesbank Credit Union’s Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
29. Thamesbank Credit Union does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the competition or being selected for a prize.
30. Thamesbank Credit Union reserves the right to cancel the competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
31. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.