These Terms and Conditions create an agreement between Thamesbank Credit Union, the referrers and referees with regards to the Thamesbank Credit Union Referral Programme – employee salary saving scheme.
To participate, Thamesbank Credit Union referrers and referees must agree to these Referral Terms, which become part of the Thamesbank Credit Union Terms.
Referrer: The person who has introduced a colleague to the Thamesbank Credit Union services.
Referee: The person who has been introduced to the Thamesbank Credit Union services by a member.
Referral Terms: The Terms and Conditions which have been listed here.
Thamesbank Credit Union website: https://www.thamesbank.org/
Terms and Conditions
1. Any colleagues that you refer must be new members at Thamesbank Credit Union.
2. The referee needs to take an introductory loan of £3,000 to £5,000, repayable over up to 5 years (60 months) and repayments payable via payroll deduction.
3. The £50 referral bonus will be credited to the referrer and referee’s account but withdrawals will not be accepted until the loan has been repaid.
4. If the referee receives multiple referral links, only one referral link can be used per loan.
6. All data collected by us will be used and processed exclusively within the framework of the current laws and in accordance with our data protection and privacy policies.
7. Thamesbank Credit Union can terminate the Referral Programme or a person’s ability to participate at any time for any reason and without notice.
8. Thamesbank Credit Union reserves the right to suspend accounts or refuse a loan if we notice any activity that we believe fraudulent, improper, or unlawful or if we have reason to assume you are in breach of these Referral Terms. Thamesbank Credit Union reserves the right to review and investigate all referral activities and to suspend accounts or modify referrals as deemed fair and appropriate.
9. Thamesbank Credit Union reserves the right to, at all times, amend these Referral Terms by publishing an amended version on the Thamesbank Credit Union website.
10. You are free to decide whether or not to accept a revised version of these Referral Terms. If you do not agree to any revised version of these Referral Terms, your sole recourse is to stop your participation in the Referral Programme.
11. Except as otherwise expressly stated by us, participation in the Referral Programme is subject to, and constitutes your acceptance of, the version of these Referral Terms in effect at the time of your participation in the Referral Programme.
12. Employees of our service provider, Credit Union Solutions, or the board of directors of Thamesbank Credit Union are not eligible to participate in the referral scheme.
13. To participate in the referral scheme, the referee must complete the referral form that is on the Welcome letter or on the Members Area of the Thamesbank Credit Union website.
14. Early repayment of a referred loan will void any referral bonus.
NB: This offer is a limited offer and is only valid until 30 April 2022.