- Save directly from your salary
- No set-up fees for you or your employer
- Preferential access to loans from £3,000 up to £5,000
Thamesbank offers savings from your salary as a way to help members save and borrow easily. Many Thamesbank members have arrangements with their employer to make payments to Thamesbank directly from their salary.
Why you should join our Salary Saving Scheme:
• You can save as you earn therefore you won’t be stressed about putting money aside every month as it’s done for your automatically
• You get interest on your savings
• You may qualify for preferential rates
• Through our new web app, you can get online access 24/7
• As a member of Thamesbank, you may also qualify for a dividend
• Once you become a regular saver, you can start planning your future for example to get your dream holiday or towards getting a car
• Members saving through this scheme are eligible to apply for an Introductory Loan of £3,000 to £5,000 repayable over 60 months subject to credit and affordability checks
Become a payroll partner
We can set up the Salary Saving Scheme with any organisation without any fees and with minimum fuss.
Thamesbank has the Scheme with the following payroll partners:
- London Borough of Hounslow
- Richmond Housing Partnership
- Hounslow PCT
- Co-op Homes
- Bluebird Care Hounslow
- Bluebird Care Slough
- Bluebird Care Twickenham
- Bluebird Care Wandsworth
- Hounslow Richmond Community Health (HRCH)
If your organisation is not on the list above and you would like to become one of partners, contact us today for more information and we’ll help get this set up for you.
Refer a colleague
If you refer a colleague and they join our scheme, and take advantage of the Introductory Loan, both of you get £50 into your Thamesbank Savings Account. Terms and Conditions apply.
You can download the PDF that you can share with your employer.