We are always interested to hear from individuals who would like to help govern and shape Thamesbank and be part of the Board for Non-Executive Directors.
If you live or work in the areas of: Ealing, Hounslow, Richmond, Kingston, Wandsworth or Spelthorne, we’d be especially interested to hear from you as we look to build our community presence.
[TBCU – Board Recruitment Presentation]
Contact us for an informal chat.
All appointments to the Board will be formally approved by members at the AGM.
We meet monthly. Regular attendance to board meetings is required.
SKILLS & BEHAVIOURS
We will provide training and support, however it would be advantageous if you can offer skills and experience in any of the following areas:
- Marketing experience
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Business development
- Strategy development
- Credit union knowledge and/or working knowledge
- Community work and/or charity work including social enterprises
- Setting up and/or managing your own business
- Strategic and/or operational expertise in a financial services organisation
- Specialisms in the area of: accountancy, legal, finance, governance, human resources, IT and risk management, credit risk, regulatory compliance or unsecured lending in a financial services context
HOW TO APPLY
Please note that you will need to be or become a member of Thamesbank Credit Union to apply.
For more information please email: email@example.com.
To apply, please email us with the subject line “Director Application” with a short note about how and why you would like to become a Director and a CV with your background and experience.