Thamesbank Credit Union board and governance is carrying out a members’ survey to understand our existing members, their experience of Thamesbank Credit Union service and products, and how we can improve to better serve our members in the community.
The survey is open to all Thamesbank Credit Union members only. A link to the survey will be sent to all those who have opted in to receiving communications via email. Please ensure that your email address that we have on our system is up to date. The survey closes midday 30 November 2020.
WIN 1 OF 2 £50 AMAZON GIFT VOUCHERS
To enter the free Prize Draw, please complete all relevant sections by accepting the terms and conditions (see the full list below). We cannot guarantee that your survey response will remain anonymous when you enter the Prize Draw.
For any queries regarding the survey, please email our service team, firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Members survey 2020”.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE PRIZE DRAW
To enter the Thamesbank Credit Union Members Survey 2020 Prize Draw, please read the full terms and conditions below or download as a PDF.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the Prize Draw you are agreeing to these Prize Draw terms and conditions.
2. The Prize Draw is being run by Thamesbank Credit Union.
Eligibility to enter
3. The Prize Draw is open to Thamesbank Credit Union members only and entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
4. Employees and board members of Thamesbank Credit Union and its subsidiaries including Employees and board members of Credit Union Solutions (CUS), along with their families and members of their households, are not eligible to enter.
5. In entering the Prize Draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
6. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
7. The Prize Draw is free to enter.
How to enter
8. Your name and contact details are required for us to notify the winners.
9. By entering the Prize Draw Thamesbank Credit Union cannot guarantee that your survey response will remain anonymous.
10. Prize Draw entries will be accepted up to Midday on 30 November 2020. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
11. To enter the Prize Draw simply complete and submit the Thamesbank Credit Union Members Survey 2020.
12. Thamesbank Credit Union will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
13. Thamesbank Credit Union holds the right to disqualify entries that demonstrate a lack of consideration to the main survey, including incomplete or incomprehensible answers.
14. The prize will be one of two £50 Amazon vouchers.
15. Two winners will be drawn at random.
16. Particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
17. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
18. Thamesbank Credit Union reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
19. The decision of Thamesbank Credit Union regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
20. Winners will be notified after 30 November 2020 via the contact details (email or phone) provided in their Members Survey response.
21. Thamesbank Credit Union will attempt to contact the winners by email up to two times.
22. If either winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Thamesbank Credit Union reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner drawn at random.
Receipt of the prize
23. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize. Alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
24. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the Prize Draw being used by Thamesbank Credit Union for the purposes of administering the Prize Draw, and only for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
25. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participants by contacting us at email@example.com
26. The winners agree to the release of their first name to any other Prize Draw participants if requested via Thamesbank Credit Union.
27. An announcement of the winners’ first names will be made via Thamesbank Credit Union members eNewsletter ‘Noticeboard’ feature.
28. All personal information shall be used in accordance with Thamesbank Credit Union’s Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
29. Thamesbank Credit Union does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the Prize Draw or being selected for a prize.
30. Thamesbank Credit Union reserves the right to cancel the Prize Draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
31. The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.