About Thamesbank loans
Thamesbank Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial co-operative that is owned and operated by its members for their benefit. We provide safe savings and affordable loans to members of the credit union.
Thamesbank serves anyone who lives or works in the London Boroughs of Ealing, Hounslow, Kingston Upon Thames, Richmond Upon Thames, Wandsworth and the Borough of Spelthorne.
Join and Borrow today
Join and borrow today to automatically get £10* into your Thamesbank Savings Account. Simply quote: Mar2023 on the joining form.
*Terms and conditions. See the bottom of the page.
Apply for a child benefit loan, keyworker loan, transport loan, introductory loan (and more) at an affordable rate
We have a wide range of savings accounts to suit your financial needs.
Salary Saving Scheme
Save as you earn through our Salary Saving Scheme. You can also apply for a payroll deduction loan at an affordable rate.
Why join Thamesbank Credit Union?
1. Owned and controlled by members so any surplus made goes back to our members as dividends.
2. Affordable loans with low interest rates.
3. We are ethical and provide a haven for members’ savings.
4. We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, which protects savings up to £85,000.
5. We have a wide range of loan products and savings accounts to help you suit your financial needs.
Who we are
Empower your financial future
What is a credit union?
Terms and conditions
- This offer is for any new member who quotes Mar2023 in the joining form.
- This offer is valid from 01 March to 30 April 2023.
- To qualify for the £10, the individual needs to become a member of Thamesbank Credit Union and take out a loan.
- The £10 will be put into a Thamesbank Savings Account and cannot be withdrawn until the loan has been repaid.
- Thamesbank Credit Union can terminate the offer or a person’s ability to participate at any time for any reason and without notice.
- Thamesbank Credit Union reserves the right to suspend accounts or refuse a loan if we notice any activity that we believe fraudulent, improper, or unlawful or if we have reason to assume you are in breach of these Offer Terms. Thamesbank Credit Union reserves the right to review and investigate all referral activities and to suspend accounts or modify referrals as deemed fair and appropriate.
- Thamesbank Credit Union reserves the right to, at all times, amend these Offer Terms by publishing an amended version on the Thamesbank Credit Union website.
- Employees of our service provider, Credit Union Solutions, or the board of directors of Thamesbank Credit Union are not eligible to participate in the offer.