What’s the purpose of this blitz?
To bring credit union movement together on a single day with the purpose of inspiring authentic and high-energy conversation about why we love our credit unions.
What’s in it for me? We are running a competition on our social media channels where we want our members to tell us ‘Why you love Thamesbank Credit Union’. The winner will get a £35 Amazon voucher.
How do I participate?
On 28 July 2023, write a testimonial/share a story about why you love Thamesbank Credit Union. You will need to tag us/mention us so that we can see your post.
These are our social media handles:
While you are there, why not follow us on social media? You can also share our profile with your friends and family.
Remember, timing is everything
We’re aiming to create a BIG BUZZ on social media. To make it happen, please hold on to your amazing stories until Friday, 28 July 2022.
All our members who participate will be put into a prize draw*. The winner will be announced our social media channels within 3 days after the blitz is finished.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions:
1. By entering the competition, you are agreeing to these video testimonial terms and conditions.
2. The competition is being run by Thamesbank Credit Union.
3. To qualify for the prize draw, participants can only share their testimonial or story on 28 July 2023 until 23:59 p.m. using the hashtag #ILoveMyCreditUnion. Don’t forget to tag us otherwise we won’t be able to see your entry.
Eligibility to enter:
4. The competition is open to Thamesbank Credit Union members only and entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
5. Employees and board members of Thamesbank Credit Union and its subsidiaries including Employees and board members of Credit Union Solutions (CUS), along with their families and members of their households, are not eligible to enter.
5. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize that you may win.
6. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
7. The competition is free to enter.
8. The prize is a £35 Amazon voucher.
9. All the names will be collected from each social media channel. They will then be put onto an online auto prize draw generator. The winner will be picked automatically using this generator.
10. Particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands. 11. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
12. Thamesbank Credit Union reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
13. The decision of Thamesbank Credit Union regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. We will announce the winner on 31 July 2023 via our social media channels
15. Thamesbank Credit Union will attempt to contact the winners by DM up to two times.
16. If either winner does not respond to the DMs notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second DM, they will lose their right to the prize, and Thamesbank Credit Union reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
17. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize. Alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
18. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the competition being used by Thamesbank Credit Union for the purposes of administering the competition, and only for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
19. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participants by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
20. The winners agree to the release of their first name to any other competition participants if requested via Thamesbank Credit Union.
21. An announcement of the winners’ first name will be made via Thamesbank Credit Union members eNewsletter.
22 All personal information shall be used in accordance with Thamesbank Credit Union’s Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
23. Thamesbank Credit Union does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the competition or being selected for a prize.
24. Thamesbank Credit Union reserves the right to cancel the competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
25. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.