We recently introduced our new current account with a debit called the Change Account. This replaces the former card, Engage Cards.
Members who had an account with Engage Cards should receive the new Change Account details and debit card in the post. If you haven’t received yours yet, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t wish to have a Change Account or card, please return it to us at The Bungalow, Pinkwell Lane, Hayes, UB3 1PE so that you don’t get charged.
If you would like to apply for the Change Account, please contact us on email@example.com or call to find out how to apply for this card.
Why have a Change Account?
From just £2 a month, you can enjoy great benefits with a Change Account. Some of these benefits include:
• Full transactional account – with a dedicated Sort Code, Account Number and Debit Mastercard® (Chip & PIN protected) therefore you can use it in the following ways:
o Point of Sale, ATM withdrawals and online purchases
o Direct Debits, scheduled and faster payments
o BACS Credits (wages/benefits)
o Choice of single or joint account.
• Secure budgeting wallets – allows you to subdivide spending, budgeting and bill payments. Encourages you to protect your money allocated for bills.
• Clear payment alerts – automatic online payment alerts as well as optional alerts via SMS, Mobile App and email.
• A wide ranging Rewards Programme – well-known brands like Asda, New Look, Pizza Express and Argos offering Cash Back (up to 20%) when you spend instore or online.
• Online account management – you can manage your account online, therefore, enabling you to keep up to date with your balance, transactions or cash withdrawals.
• Mobile App account management – manage your account ‘on the go’ with our Mobile App (available FREE through iTunes and Google Play).
• 24/7 UK based customer support – support via phone, email and secure messaging